NGA (PTY) LTD Email Disclaimer
NGA (PTY) LTD Email Disclaimer
1. Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby (a) notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action with respect to the content of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful, and (b) kindly requested to inform the sender immediately and destroy any copies. NGA (PTY) Ltd is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
2. “WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. NGA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
“WARNING: Although NGA has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, NGA cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.”
3. “No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of NGA with another party by email without express written confirmation by a Director of NGA.”
“Any agreements concluded with NGA by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once NGA has indicated such contract formation in a follow up communication.”
4. “NGA accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.”
5. “Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NGA. Employees of NGA are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. NGA will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
No e-mail correspondence sent to NGA shall be deemed to have been received until NGA has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
No warranties are made or implied that any employee of NGA was authorised to make this communication.”
6. “This communication and its contents may be monitored for security and policy aberrations and correspondence that may bring NGA in disrepute.”
7. “NGA retains the copyright to all e-mail messages sent from its communications systems.”
8. “This e-mail disclaimer will at all time take precedence over any other e-mail disclaimer used or received by employees utilising the communications facilities of NGA.”
9. “NGA (PTY) Ltd. is a limited company registered in South Africa. Registration number: 1999/012162/07. Registered office: Building 19, Bauhina St, Oxford Office Park, Building 19, Centurion, South Africa, 0144