• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
Information privacy matters to Risksecure so whether you are new to Risksecure or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions We have researched global legal clarity on subjects like the benchmark for originality; what constitutes substantial reproduction and the need for hyperlinks in digital content to best protect the interest of the source content. Information we collect
We collect public available information from the web via API’s, Searches and RSS feeds to research topics and brands to provide better information in our research solution to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like sentiment, to more complex things like behavior, ideology etc
We collect information in the following ways:
We use various in-house,search engines and available API’s technologies to collect information for the Risksecure service. Our Risksecure Research product helps businesses analyze, research, enrich public information from the Internet.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, we:
• Adhere to the Copyright Regulations
• Fair Usage Policy
• Provide and best enhance the value of the original source of the information via redirecting the user to source
• Limitations on word counts in extracted information
• Limitation on teaser text for the hyper link to the original source
• Acknowledge the Media Channel
• Acknowledge the Author
• Acknowledge the Source via hyperlink
• Extracted information is only displayed in the model
• Best adhere to the Right to be forgotten Policy
• We critic information identified via sentiment analysis, tone analysis
• Our Platforms contain links to and from websites, services of third parties, advertisers or affiliates. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other parties and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
We do not share, resell or provide API’s to our database.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Risksecure unless one of the following circumstances applies:
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Risksecure if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Risksecure.
We work hard to protect Risksecure and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
• We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to Risksecure employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities